* The Municipal Civil Registrar
* Coverage of the Civil Registry
* Strengthening of culture in the population registry
* Benefits of Civil Registration
Since it was organized 121 years ago the Civil Registry in Honduras, working until 1983 in the Municipal Departments of the Municipal Corporations, today there are over 300 Municipal Civil Registry Offices and branch offices, responsible for registering all the facts and documents under Registration Today The Civil Registry is an integral part of the National Registry of Persons (RNP).
MUNICIPAL CIVIL REGISTRAR.
Is the official responsible for making the Inscriptions of the facts and events subject to registration according to the statement of the respondent, two qualified witnesses or on the basis of documents that serve as legal basis for registration.
1 – Where exercise of functions Municipal Civil Registrar and the Personal Assistant
In the town where she makes R.N.P. Law authorizes the Municipal Civil Registrar regularly visit the neighborhoods, villages, hamlets, etc. in order to register the facts and events to be recorded in the registry office.
2 – Acts and instruments subject to registration in the Registry
* Who should be registered within 12 months have occurred the fact RNP Law states that it is not compulsory to register with the municipality where event occurs, it is discretionary in any municipality, most people are registered in the municipality where born.
* Birth. Which must be registered within 90 days after the event occurred and is part of the Civil Registry of the Municipality where the death occurred.
* Death. You must register within 15 days after the marriage takes place.
* Marriage. Within 15 days of formalized the de facto union.
* Formalizing the de facto union. Once approved the immediate adoption is entered in the Municipal Civil Registry where he enrolled the child’s birth has been given up for adoption.
You must be registered with the Municipal Civil Registry where the naturalized citizen is domiciled.
Coverage of vital registration.
The Civil Registry is covered in the 298 municipalities, because in every town there is a registry office, making it easier for people to promptly declare the facts and events subject to Registration of Civil Registry in the country many communities that are remote from the county seat, have difficulty accessing the Civil Registry Office, with the help of agencies and OAS Technical Cooperation, AECI Spanish International, have been built in the 14 country offices in the following communities different departments. the country.
* Nahuaterique, Santa Elena, La Paz.
* The Zancudo, Yarula, La Paz.
* La Estancia, Santa Ana, La Paz.
* Plateaus, Opatoro, La Paz.
* Florida, Opatoro, La Paz.
* San Antonio Colomoncagua, Intibuca.
* Sazalapa, San Juan Guarita, Lempira.
* Monta~na de la Flor, Orica, Francisco Morazan.
* Krausirpe, Wampusirpe, Thank God.
10 – Usibila, Villeda Morales, Thank God.
11 – Tikirraya, Puerto Lempira, Gracias a Dios.
12 – Rus Rus, Puerto Lempira, Gracias a Dios.
13 – San Pablo, Guarita, Lempira.
14 San Jose de la Reunion, Ocotepeque, Ocotepeque.
STRENGTHENING OF CULTURE IN THE POPULATION REGISTRY.
In order to have timely information each day of the Civil Registry, by the people is necessary to promote the culture Registry, promoting the importance of civil registration and the benefits generated by the country the timely registration of acts and deeds in this effort should involve local authorities, forces of the community, teachers and students of primary and middle and Parents.
BENEFITS OF THE CIVIL REGISTRATION.
* The Birth registration serves to:
* Prove nationality.
* Prove name.
* Accreditation of age.
* Accreditation of kinship.
* Try the legal existence of a person.
* Registration of marriage:
* Test the status of married.
* Require reciprocal benefits between spouses.
* Test kinship.
* Claim financial entitlements.
* Registration of Death.
* Prove to the legal existence of a person.
* Test the status of being unmarried and widowed.
* Claim financial entitlements.
Between 1880 -1999 there have been 1,700.00.
Between 1880 – 1999 there have been 7 million two hundred thousand.
Prepared by the Training Unit of the RNP
Jorge Fernando Martinez Gabourel
Civil Registration Training Officer HondurasThis article: Importance of Civil Registration can be linked with http://www.akimoo.com/2013/importance-of-civil-registration/
Author: Linda BookThis author has published 12 articles so far. More info about the author is coming soon.