Presentation (By: Carlos Jimenez) * The Fundamentals of Organizational Structure * Vision of Stephen Robbins * Conceptual Models * Bibliography consulted and cited 1.-THE FOUNDATIONS OF ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE The Administration, in its technical accession, is the organization and direction of human and material resources to achieve its aims, both in the public and the private ..
* Abstrac * Innovation Management * Social Innovation. The engineer’s role as an agent for innovation * Sources of Innovation * Conclusion * References Abstrac This article explains that is competitive, it is necessary to achieve and what are the levels to be overcome to achieve the comprehensive competitiveness. Also described is the management of ..
* Glossary * Concept poles * Functions of the poles * Technology Parks * GLOSSARY 1. POLE CONCEPT Structures that meet excellence centers and companies concentrated in a particular region, without sharing a common property, in order to create synergy between the productive sector and the science and technology that provide greater competitiveness to the ..
* Summary * Introduction * Strategic Management * Conclusions * Recommended * Bibliography ABSTRACT Strategic Management is one formal system capable of achieving the objectives, approach under a previously analyzed. This tool consists of two major phases: planning and strategy implementation. In the planning phase, you decide on the mission and philosophy of the company, ..
Summary The alteration and / or destruction of natural resources by the entrepreneurial action is the result of a low level of environmental awareness and culture within supply chains and marketing. In Bogot, water sources (rivers, streams, creeks), historically seen as systemic eco elements for rest, recreation and as intakes for the first aqueducts, gradually ..
* Definition of undertaking * Corporate Structure * Manager Concept of business The term enterprise, open, dynamic, comprehensive and organized complex for value generation and distribution. The company combines three factors of production: capital, labor and raw materials for a product, which can be goods or services. This will attempt to sell the product in ..
* Organization and functions * Structure departmental or organizational * Relationship with other departments Introduction \ Defining To begin we will start by saying that the various departments that make a hotel are very important and should be stressed more relevant to one or the other. A hotel is a services company, and synchronization, interdepartmental ..
* Organizational Design * Types of planning * Management Indicators * Criteria The Plan includes both legislative agenda of the board and / or senior management of a company, as its goals and objectives. The action program defines the objectives, goals, policies and priorities in the medium and long term, for each of the levels ..
* * Directorate of officials * History * Legal basis * Objective manufacturing * Policies * Organizational Structure * Roles and job descriptions IDENTIFICATION Company Name: Maquiladora Viesca 2000 Manual: Organization Hierarchical levels: 4 Location and Torren. Date of preparation: January 2006 Revision No.: 1st Unit responsible for ITT Alumni Its development: Issues: 2 Authorised ..
* Definition of planning * Stages in the development of a computer application * Planning Classes and Features * Planning Strategies * Bibliography Schedule definition The process of setting goals and choosing the means to achieve goals Planning is an ongoing process that reflects the changing environment around each organization and seeks to adapt to ..