The technique of water coloring has always yielded fascinating developments in art’s long history. Its power to evoke atmosphere has been particularly compelling in the hands of capable and innovative painters, some of whom have produced the most compelling paintings in the world. Here, then, are five famous water color artists. Of the group, JMW ..
Many countries that have practiced silk painting for a long period of time. There are many different ways that are employed to ensure that the outcome is awesome. There are many reasons that make people to choose this material as compared to other kinds of fabric. This is because it is easily available as well ..
The concept of military adventurism has been heavily linked with the United States of America in the early years of the 21st century. The concept revolves around the abuse of military power for personal national gain, and was a typical feature of 19th century colonial regimes. Indeed, the build up of colonial projects by European ..
* Introduction * * Zone boundary of the upper jaw * Zone boundary of the lower jaw * Conclusion * Bibliography INTRODUCTION Call paraproteticos elements, a group of tissues that are part of the maxilla and mandible, as well as the oral cavity and be associated with prosthetic devices directly when by action of its ..
* The bone and skeletal system * Basic features of the skeleton * Bone * Composition and structure of bones * Types of bones * Key features of the bones * Joints * The human skeleton * Disease and injury of the skeletal system * References * Conclusion * Attachments Introduction The following work aims ..
* Introduction * Spine * Spine Division * Vertebra * Cervical spine * Dorsal column * Hygiene column * Introduction Vertebral column, rachis or spine is a complex structure, articulated osteofibrocartilaginosa in the back of the torso, which functions mainly as a support element, coating and protection of the spinal cord, and is one of ..
Introduction The aim of this paper is to provide legal medical students a simple resource that can be used to confront the skeletal remains legal implications. The original idea of making this work came from my colleague and friend of Jesus Urbano Jimenez academic technical direction of physical anthropology at the National Institute of Anthropology ..
* Thick body * Classification of muscles * * Function of the muscles * Location of muscles * Are all the muscles Body muscles Muscles represent the active part of the musculoskeletal system. That is, are those that allow the skeleton to move and at the same time, maintain its stability in motion and at ..
* Structures of the female reproductive * Organs and Bodies essential accessories * The uterus * Ovaries * Vagina Vulva * * Peritoneum * Mammary Glands * Functions of the female reproductive * External bodies * Internal organs * Menstruation * Menarche and menopause * Implantation of the embryo in the uterus * Conclusion * ..
* Introduction to the biology of sex * Step by gonadal sex chromosome * Policy * Exogenous. Externalities * Steroidogenesis * Physiology of the accessory sex glands * Sexual physiology * Physiology of pregnancy * Endocrinology in pregnancy It is indispensable because it is so important to the individual’s life, however, it is for the ..