* Constitution of the cooperative * Company * Limited Liability Company * Name Collective Societies The cooperative is a society which associates, under a free membership and voluntary withdrawal, people who have common interests and economic needs, whose satisfaction and service to the community develop business activities in order to meet the needs of ..
* Introduction * Materials and methods * Results and discussion * Conclusions * Awards * Literature Cited * Notes ABSTRACT: Six spring barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) genotype Were crossed in a diallel system to study Combining Ability for grain yield and twelve malting quality traits. The F1 hybrids WAS Behavior Analyzed using Griffing’s Model I, ..
Through this text we wanted to write some lines, which are the result of a discussion of some issues that caught our attention and deeply part of our everyday reality, that relate to processes of economic and cultural exchanges that occur often in exhibition sector paint, which is located in the area of Temuco ..
* Concept Heliciculture * Product Features * Raising Peruvian snails * Analysis F.O.D.A * Marketing and distribution * Process for the sale of the product * Sale Forms * Alternative markets * Bibliographies 1 .- Introduction The snail that lives in the garden of his house or he has seen between plants in a public ..
Index 1. Introduction 2. Content 3. The Free Trade Area of the Americas (FTAA) 4. Conclusion 1. Introduction This work is a compilation of data concerning the economic integration process from the perspective of the negotiations of the Free Trade Area of the Americas in Panama to participate. The aim of this study is to ..
* Classification of the soils in Venezuela * Land tenure in Venezuela * Land use in Venezuela * Agricultural production systems * Land reform * Conclusion * Bibliography INTRODUCTION Agricultural activity is essential for the maintenance of any country, since it depends on the power of the people. Venezuela has an area dedicated to various ..
* Investment Project * Train project. Market Study * Types of projects * Life Cycle projects * Calculations * Conclusions * Bibliography INTRODUCTION Any investment project generates effects or impacts of various kinds, direct, indirect and intangible external. The latter far exceed the possibilities of monetary measurement and still not consider it harmful and thus ..
* Concept * Características * The combination of * Business Forms * Types of companies * Company Structure Concept The company is an economic organization designed to produce goods, sell them and make a profit. It is the hub of production, at least in its contemporary form, because it is done through the entire production ..
* * The market for goods and services * Investment Multiplier * Equilibrium in the market for goods and services * The investment demand and the Keynesian multiplier * The expenditure multiplier * The accelerator model * Conclusion * Bibliography INTRODUCTION Multiplier was originally introduced by R. F. Kahn, an increase in investment raises output ..
* Cycles * Phases of business cycles * Some features of business cycles * Fluctuations * They are called business cycles to fluctuations in global activity, characterized by the simultaneous expansion or contraction of production in most sectors. A more current economic cycle is one that says there are cycles when observed national product rises ..