* Introduction * Materials and methods * Results and discussion * Conclusions * Awards * Literature Cited * Notes ABSTRACT: Six spring barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) genotype Were crossed in a diallel system to study Combining Ability for grain yield and twelve malting quality traits. The F1 hybrids WAS Behavior Analyzed using Griffing’s Model I, ..
* Concept Heliciculture * Product Features * Raising Peruvian snails * Analysis F.O.D.A * Marketing and distribution * Process for the sale of the product * Sale Forms * Alternative markets * Bibliographies 1 .- Introduction The snail that lives in the garden of his house or he has seen between plants in a public ..
* Classification of the soils in Venezuela * Land tenure in Venezuela * Land use in Venezuela * Agricultural production systems * Land reform * Conclusion * Bibliography INTRODUCTION Agricultural activity is essential for the maintenance of any country, since it depends on the power of the people. Venezuela has an area dedicated to various ..
Biopreservantes based timber and other extractive tannin of pine bark and its antioxidant action: history and prospects * Biopreservantes tannin-based wood and other extractive * Sustainable agriculture * Chemical composition of pine bark * Extractives * Biodegradation of wood * Natural Durability * The role of flavan-3-ols and proanthocyanidins in plant defense * Antifungal activity ..
Summary The behavior of the cultivation of chickpea (Cicer aretinum) for the first time since the triumph of the Revolution grown in Pinar del Rio. For this evaluation we used the national variety L-29, a yellow Quartzic Ferralitic leachate, located at the Experimental Station of INIFAT in Pinar del Rio. The results were very encouraging ..
* General and product features * Export Peruvian snails * Advantages and disadvantages for export * Main competitors * International demand * France: a potential market * Market Analysis * Process for product shipping * Marketing and distribution INTRODUCTION While the market for snails is not well known or widespread in our country, because many ..
* Features Paprika * The Offer * Exports * Countries of Destination * Graphics * Bibliography Introduction Paprika is one of the fastest growing products export has experienced in recent years. This product is used in various things such as used in the food industry as natural coloring and flavoring food. In the pharmaceutical and ..
* Introduction * What are mycorrhizae * To form mycorrhizal symbiosis * Benefits of mycorrhizae to plants * Charity mycorrhizae to soil * Implementation of vesicular-asculates (MVA) in agriculture * Conclusions * Bibliography Introduction One of the most studied microorganisms and employees today, is the mycorrhiza. There are so many species, strains exist, and so ..
The Climate of Paraguayan Chaco moves between the extreme heat of summer, Hardened and winter. Extreme temperatures are measured up to 45 o C during spring – summer and temperatures of -7 ^0 C during the winter months (July) and Fall of up to 30 o C. “How to Make Pigs in the Paraguayan Chaco ..
* * The snail * Species of snails * Market * The snail farming and farming systems * Conclusions * Bibliography * Long ago the Roman legions were carrying bags of shells to their campaigns, so you never miss eating meat, snails came to Peru with the Spanish conquerors, which consumed in small quantities. Today ..