* Summary * By way of introduction * The power of fragmentation * Metanoia * The Human Capital Management Competence * The case Andean SIMOPARMA C.A. * References ABSTRACT This paper explores the motivations and the origin of knowledge as emergency response to human survival and how this relationship, interests, social structures, creates paradigms of ..
* Summary * Education and training of human resources * Definition of education and training * Impact on the cooperative sector of the education and training of human resources in the province of Pinar del Rio (Cuba) * Conclusions * Bibliography ABSTRACT The formation and training of human resources within the cooperative sector are essential ..
Index 1. Introduction 2. Why investigate accidents 3. Definitions 4. Attitude of workers 6. Procedures for investigation 7. Interview witnesses and the injured 8. Records 9. Consequences of accidents 10. Causes of accidents 11. Factors accidents 12. Classification of the types of accidents 13. Domino sequence 14. Conclusions 1. Introduction In general all companies one ..
Unions * Definition * The union. * Purpose * Types of unions * Constitution of the union We demand more jobs! minimum wage rise! No more abuse of the business! … phrases how are you are typical of the traditional Labor Day march, held every May. However, there are many companies who do not feel ..
* Establishment of intention * Development * Conclusion * Bibliography 1. ESTABLISHMENT OF INTENT This essay tries to show the similarities that exist in the literature about why resistance to change and, from this, build a bridge with leadership effectiveness. 2. INTRODUCTION If you see the organization as an open social system interacting with its ..
* Address * Theory * The Communication * Leadership * Bibliography INTRODUCTION. We can address that: It is the application of knowledge in decision making, for discussion of this paper s should know what the behavior of people as individuals and as a group. Appropriately to achieve the objectives of an organization. According Cluester Bornor; ..
For any company can gain proper performance, expanding coverage and also catch favorable recognition for the quality of its products, the confidence that the customer feels towards themselves, towards employees, the responsibility of such pains to provide for the best care and collaboration needed by the customer based on respect and loyalty generated by the ..
* Concept of human resource planning * Internal and external sources of demand for human resources * Techniques to forecast demand and supply of human resources * Labor market and human resource market * Conclusions * Bibliography 1. Introduction In today’s society, where globalization and global interdependence create a new context for the work of ..
* Validity of Questionnaire * Definition * Rating Questionnaire * Rating Questionnaire * Diagnostic Categories * Profile Questionnaire * Work Environment Questionnaire (at-arg) [The Work Environment Questionnaire created to measure worker appreciation of their work environment]. General Description: Technical Test Name: Work Environment Questionnaire AT-ARG Author: Alex Ruiz Gomez Svori / Organizational Psychologist Year: 2009 ..
Contemporany models of human resources management. * Summary * Models of HRM * Conclusions * Bibliography ABSTRACT The need for new approaches in the treatment of human resources, product socioeconomic conditions, has led to the concept of different models for the practical application of management systems of these resources. In this paper we analyze different ..