* Objectives * Justification * Theoretical Framework * Circuit diagram * Procedure assembly * Alarm Operation * Calculations for circuit * Budget * Conclusion * Bibliography * Annexes INTRODUCTION Alarms are useful in daily life of people for security. On this occasion, has developed a home alarm, which has performed a full assembly process, calculations ..
* The lathe * Work movements in the turning operation * Structure around * Classes around * Non-production lathes * Semi-production lathes * Production lathes The lathe is a machine for making geometric form of revolution. Used from very ancient times for pottery. Then it consisted of a circular plate mounted on a vertical axis ..
* Units and basic definitions * The rheostat * Semiconductor * Semiconductor diode * Conduction electrons and holes * Dopar * The LED (light emiter diode) * The Zener diode * The transistor * Phototransistor * The bipolar transistor Units and basic definitions: Ampere (Amp) (A): Unit of measurement of electric current, is the amount ..
* Diodes * Application of diodes * Circuit with Zener diode * Transistor DC * Transistor structure * Field Effect Transistors (FET) * The low frequency transistor Field effect transistors * * Amplifier generally I and II operational feedback Considers analog electronics and works with continuous values may take infinite values, we can narrow that ..
* Background * Approach * Transcendence * Framework * Objectives * Procedure * Definition of Terms * Conclusion * Bibliography Introduction A router is a device that routes traffic from a network connected to one of its ports connected to another network in another of its ports. The router is a device that works on ..
Index 1. Introduction 2. Lubricating oils and greases 3. Quality control 4. Additives used in lubricating greases 5. Lubricating Oils 6. Conclusion 7. Bibliography 1. Introduction There is a machine in the world that it simply does not require lubrication, because with this much performance is improved, and the life of the equipment and ..
Index 1. Introduction 3. Analysis 4. Bibliography 1. Introduction Everyone has been working on a process of increasing economic integration over the past decades. European countries began forty years formalization of economic integration and, despite the natural progress so complex dynamics are closer to a common market integrating most of Continental Europe. Although not as ..
* Problem Statement * Theoretical Framework * Hypothesis * Project Engineering * Results and discussion * Conclusions * Recommended * Bibliography * Annexes Safety and Loss in hydrocarbon storage tanks * The fuel storage properly helps losses can be reduced, but not eliminated, by the characteristics of petroleum products. The storage is an element of ..
Flip Flops * General * Flip-Flop * Pulse counters * Crossovers * Frequency Multipliers * Digital Comparators * Shift Registers * Multiplexer and de-multiplexer * GENERAL A combinational network is one that “combines” gates AND, OR, rejected and the 3rd State. A sequence is this but fed. In the output states will prefer to call ..
* Introduction * Printed Circuits * Changing Impedance * Conclusions * Recommended * Bibliography Introduction To create electronic devices are four commonly used methods which are breadboard, perforated plate, WIREWRAP and printed circuits, the latter two will develop a little further the techniques used to obtain the best results at the time of their implementation. ..