Index 1. Problem Statement 2. Assumptions and data. 3. Calculation method and variables used 4. Calculations 5. Experimental Data 6. Materials  7. Conclusion 8. Bibliography 1. Problem Statement The problem under study is to evaluate the performance of brake used Colchester Student 1800 lathe located in the machine shop tools, National University of Colombia ..
* What is Excel * Menubar * Using a spreadsheet * The account books of Excel * Working with the Excel 2000 window * Standard Toolbar * Formatting Toolbar * Formula Bar * Insert cells, rows, columns * Data Entry * Design Views * Conclusion INTRODUCTION Working with spreadsheets is often daunting. Beginners often ..
Index 1. Preface 3. Development 4. Conclusions 5. Bibliography 1. Preface Remember the black and white TV … It has been a long road. This paper introduces the new generation of television, its possibilities, advantages and important features. I invite you to join me on this journey in which I will try to prove my ..
* The history of automotive air conditioning compressor * * Condenser * Evaporator * Pressure regulating devices * Parts of an automotive air conditioning system * Orifice tube * Thermal Expansion Valve * Deposit-dryer * Accumulator * Refrigerants 4. Bibliography INTRODUCTION In this paper we give a brief explanation of automotive air conditioning, starting with ..
* Summary * Problem Statement * Aspects to consider * An application subject to the procedure * References Cited Summary There are often repeated records in Excel columns and is often required to know how many and which are different records in a particular column. This paper presents a method that solves this problem. The ..
* How can we insert a bookmark * Perform calculations in a table with existing data in another table * Inserting multiple tables of contents in a document * Move to a specific part of a document within or outside this * Conclusions Microsoft Word is an application which are present in a large number ..
* Ports * Connectors * The Hub * Switch * PCI and ISA cards * * PORTS * The port is where data is exchanged with another device. Microprocessors have ports for sending and receiving bits of data. These ports are generally used as memory addresses-time. Complete systems of computers have ports for connecting peripheral ..
1. 2. Handling and Care of Diskettes 3. Floppy Structure 4. Organization of a Disk 1.Introduction Floppy diskette or on computers or a flat element of mylar coated with iron oxide containing minute particles capable of maintaining a magnetic field, and encapsulated in a protective casing or plastic sheath. The information is stored on the ..
Index 1. Introduction 3. Definition of structured cabling 4. Structured Cabling Standards 5. Practical example of a structured cabling installation 6. Conclusion 7. Bibliography 1. Introduction Market trend of computer and communications is oriented in a clear direction: pooling resources. Increasingly, both fields, communications and information technology, are more linked. This aspect is one of ..
Index 1. Introduction 2. Protection Devices legs and feet 3. Protection Devices fingers, hands and arms 4. Belts 5. Head Protection 6. Respiratory Devices 7. Conclusion 8. Bibliography 1. Introduction In every company there are situations unwavering danger to this unavoidable situation entrepreneurs, technicians, managers and other technical staff and workers, techniques designed to avoid ..