“All the flowers would have very extra special powers” This is a quote from Lewis Carroll’s Alice in Wonderland. Flowers have been a symbol of peace and love throughout the ages. From the “Flower Power” movement of the 1960’s, when activist and young pacifist Jane Rose Kasmir was photographed planting a flower on the bayonets ..
* Summary * Nutrition in Pregnancy * Discussion Final * Suggestions * References * Annex “With patience a ruler is persuaded, as the soft tongue breaketh the bones until …” Proverbs 25:15 v * Summary With the high rate of pregnant women have at their power well below basically this research will provide the appropriate ..
Index 1. Introduction. 2. Methods of analysis of amino acids in foods. 3. Amino acid separation techniques 4. Derivatization reagents. 5. Pre-column derivatization versus post-column 6. Bibliography. 1. Introduction. Amino acids, peptides and proteins are important constituents of food. On the one hand provide the elements necessary for protein synthesis. Furthermore, amino acids and peptides ..
* Summary * What is it * Disciplines related health tourism * To whom is the health tourism * Where is * Institutions that regulate health tourism * Health of the tourist * Tourism for health reasons * Conclusions * Bibliography * Annexes Summary Tourism and health are linked in such a way that either ..
* What is a longitudinal study * Differences between longitudinal studies and life table * Bibliography SUMMARY: In this review we explore the concept of longitudinal study. The epidemiology textbooks today generally do not define it, while they do statistical textbooks. He speaks of “longitudinal data” that “longitudinal studies”. A longitudinal study implies the existence ..
* 1. Summary * 2. Summary * 3. Introduction * 5. Result * 6. Discussion * 7. Conclusions * 8. References 1. Summary: The Oral Papillomavirus is one of the most common lesions of the mouth and is produced by the human papillomavirus. Therefore, this study aimed to determine the frequency of oral Papilloma in ..
Summary OBJECTIVE: To evaluate the efficacy and safety of vaginal misoprostol 600 mcg for managing missed abortion. STUDY DESIGN: We studied prospectively to all those patients attending the outpatient and / or Emergency Obstetric-Gynecologic Hospital Enrique C. Sotomayor missed abortion diagnosed with ultrasound of the institution to be managed with transvaginal misoprostol 600 mcg every ..
* Materials and Methods * Results * Discussion * Acknowledgements * Bibliography BACKGROUND: The estimated percentage of body fat (% BF) is becoming increasingly important clinically. The aim of the study is to compare the results of% BF measurement by in the daily: skinfold anthropometric and bioelectrical impedance equations (IB). Methods: A cross. 149 healthy ..
* Burger Menu * Fruits * Vegetables – Vegetables and Vegetables * Meat and fish * Sandwiches * Cheese – Ham * Desserts * Flour * Milk and Yogurt * Sugars * Soft drinks (sodas, coffee, etc..) * Oils and Condiments * Pasta * Food more * Main Dishes A woman needs between 1,600 and ..
Use condoms Being infected / to HIV does not mean abstaining from sex life satisfactory or limit sexuality, but measures should be taken necessary to protect the couple. Or the reverse, or douching or spermicides or contraceptives, or protect the diaphragm of the transmission. Many couples where one is HIV negative / not properly protected, ..