Guatemala’s Typical Meals Traditional clothes DEPTO.SANTA TYPICAL PINK SUIT The costume of Cuilapa musilina is made of white, short Bobach of underwear called back slit. TYPICAL COSTUME DEPT. Chiquimula COSTUME DEPT. Izabal Although the dept. Izabal not have a costume Maya, Garifuna its surroundings have a dress that distinguishes their dresses in various colors with ..
* Terms of theatrical and changes introduced by Moliere * Hypertextuality * Comparisons between hypotext and hypertext * The role of the slave * Resources comedy * Technical Theatre * Units of time and space * The Metamorphosis and the topic twice * Perspectives on the birth of Hercules * Conclusions Latino comedy and comedy ..
1. Introduction 2. Development 3. Cubism 4. Analytical Cubism 5. Synthetic Cubism 6. Training Process 7. Development of Cubism 8. Analysis of Guernica 9. Analysis Demoiselles dAvignon 10. Conclusion 11. Some Pictures 12. Bibliography 1. Introduction Pablo Ruiz Picasso is the great genius of contemporary painting. Creator of Cubism with Braque, his capacity for invention ..
Abstract * Why there is in popular religion and culture of Cuba, the strong influence of the African * Syncretism between Catholic saints and Yoruba Pantheon * The African in the religious field * Properties of plants belonging to the deities of the Pantheon Oricha * What African music * Features Dances each Orisha deities ..
Two different periods occur in American photography from the end of World War I in 1918 until the end of the second in 1945. In both, the pictures were modern in that its forms and themes drawn from the life and contemporary art. However, each of them the picture looked different, in response to different ..
* Introduction * General Information * Background Theoretical Setting * Tragedies in the municipality * Nature of the municipality * Bibliography * Conclusion The attitude is truly human is learning to swim, not drown your friend Objectives .- To know the history of our town, from its origins to the present. .- To highlight the ..
* Marti and alcoholic beverages * Feast of tyrants * References Marti was a man squirrel wanted to go as fast as thought, so it was not possible; Up and down stairs like he does not have lungs. Lived wandering, homeless, without clothes trunk and he slept in the hotel nearest the point where it ..
* Heritage, Culture and Identity * The Cultural Contribution of Italian Immigrants * Spanish Immigrants * French Immigrants * Final thoughts * References Introduction Many ideologues think that cultural identity is a myth or a reality completely unrealistic and indefensible mediocre, maybe they’re right, maybe not when viewed from an anthropological sense, but it is ..
Abstract: This is a lecture written in honor of the bullfighter Antonio Ordonez, read on his name day in Ronda. That twenty years is nothing, said the only known tango Volver, played by the melodious voice of Carlos Gardel. With all due respect to Alfredo Le Pera, author of highly praised and recognized letters, I ..
* The pattern of concentric lines: stylistic contrast in Punta del Este. * A standard. Evolution and complexity of color to form. * The avoidance of the standard. The bilateral symmetrical lines form in composition. “When you first enter this cave, the first thing that attracts attention is the representation of the same row shapes. ..