Background: Chile is a country with more than 3,500 klms. coast and very seismic, 27 February 2010, between the 6th. and 8th. Regions felt a earthquake measuring 8.8 degrees in the provinces bordering with less intensity, but also of great danger, that is, the 5th. most destructive of human history, covering more than 800 miles, ..
* Punctuation, Concept * Function punctuation, how to use them * Most used punctuation * Conclusion * Bibliography Introduction The correct use of punctuation ensures adequate articulation of the meaning units that make up a sentence or a paragraph. So punctuation require a very precise job, if put in the wrong place, the words and ..
These words added at the beginning of a word, form a new word. It is useful to know because they facilitate the understanding of the meaning of a word without having to resort to the dictionary, in fact many neologisms and specialized words in the dictionary should be deciphered by people. For anti prefixes, ..
* Summary * The art of lecturing * The initial data for the development of work * Developing theoretical * Preparation of the dissertation * Completion of the dissertation * Bibliography ABSTRACT The aim of this paper is to provide a simplified text that allows the author directed, transmitting some experiences of how to start, ..
* * The emergency plan * Basic actions for the development of school drills From the architectural schools should provide comfort and safety A school offers comfortable and well-being of its occupants directly involved in the concept of health: conditions of ideal and constant temperature, ventilation and optimal lighting, spaces appropriate to the tasks and ..
* Biography * Content Analysis * Analysis of Form * Subject literary * Bibliography CAP. I. BIOGRAPHICAL DATA 1. TITLE: “Of Love and Other Demons” 2. AUTHOR (Life and Work): Gabriel Garcia Marquez LIFE 2.1. – Gabriel Garca Mrquez writer journalist and Nobel laureate, considered one of the most representative figures of twentieth century fiction. ..
* Structure of the Passive Voice * Voice Changing active to passive * Writing Conventions on the passive voice. * Table of verbal changes in transforming active voice to passive voice. * Uses the passive voice It is said that a sentence is in the passive voice when the meaning of the verb is received ..
* Total Summary * Summary of chapters * The Big Idea * Main Characters * Parallels between the main characters of the novel and the groups they represented * Characters with which I identify * Essay on Book * Conclusions * Author Biography INTRODUCTION Reading is a good way to transport us to other worlds, ..
* Part * Part CHAPTER I In a village of La Mancha, lived a gentleman in his fifties, who was of a hardy, dry meat, lean-faced, very early riser and friend of hunting. At home he had a housekeeper past forty, a niece under twenty field and a boy. This gentleman was very fond of ..
* Comparative analysis of areas * San Francisco Church and Convent * Analysis of information about the church and around San Francisco * Comparative analysis of areas NORTH DISTRICT * Sidewalks are wide and diverse materials (tiles, pellets, cement) have a good state of repair. * Excessive traffic, but not chaotic. * Good communication network ..