Background: Chile is a country with more than 3,500 klms. coast and very seismic, 27 February 2010, between the 6th. and 8th. Regions felt a earthquake measuring 8.8 degrees in the provinces bordering with less intensity, but also of great danger, that is, the 5th. most destructive of human history, covering more than 800 miles, ..
* * The emergency plan * Basic actions for the development of school drills From the architectural schools should provide comfort and safety A school offers comfortable and well-being of its occupants directly involved in the concept of health: conditions of ideal and constant temperature, ventilation and optimal lighting, spaces appropriate to the tasks and ..
* Comparative analysis of areas * San Francisco Church and Convent * Analysis of information about the church and around San Francisco * Comparative analysis of areas NORTH DISTRICT * Sidewalks are wide and diverse materials (tiles, pellets, cement) have a good state of repair. * Excessive traffic, but not chaotic. * Good communication network ..
Along the banks of the Nile Pharaonic culture slowly awakes its millennial slumber. Inch by inch, stone by stone, Egyptologists clean the desert looking for the keys so amazing culture. For the earthquakes and the climatic cycles must be added the devastation of the human being that monuments or used as a quarry for new ..
SUMMARY OF MAIN POINTS OF THE JOB Guide to create a 3D cylindrical gear through recognized Autocad Drafting program. Drawings may find guides with explanations and steps to follow, so formulas and commands them. CURRICULUM VITAE OF THE AUTHOR PERSONAL DATA: NAME: LIDIA NAME: BITSCHIN DATE OF BIRTH: 23 OCTOBER 1935 LOCATION: ..
* Qualities and skills of the designer * Theory of attention. Transmit information * Process design an ad Qualities and skills of the designer Analysis: The designer must have an ability to discriminate different factors: circumstances and well-made components, an idea or object. Synthesis: ability to structure the information available to treat it and synthesize ..
* Introduction * The jars. Terminology * Previous studies: type, timing and production centers * The jars into three colonial constructions in Havana. The reported results of archaeological work * Bibliography Introduction There are numerous constructive and architectural elements and ceramic building materials involved in the Cuban colonial architecture and specifically in Havana, following a ..
Abstract * Objectives * Features local physical planning of buildings * Work Methodology * Conclusions * Recommendations * Bibliography ABSTRACT This research in the area of San Rafael South aims to assess the infrastructure and physical vulnerability local urban view. This work based study of literature, interpretation of local topographic mapping, field inspection, collection specific ..
Problem description and problem formulation 1.1 .- FORMULATION OF THE PROBLEM: How to carry out the legal formalization of architectural designs in the region of Pisco after the earthquake of 2007 to now 1.2.-SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES: * Determine the legal formalization in the region of Pisco. * Assess the architectural designs in the region of Pisco. ..
* General Introduction * Objective: the cemetery * Study and Investigation of the problem * Raised Solutions * Technical Study of the New Cemetery Project * Balance the present cemetery area * Location of the new cemetery park * Requirements Annexes to the New Cemetery * Management and administration of the New Cemetery * Bibliography ..