* Introduction to the Theory of Probability * Conceptual Approaches * Concept of Probability * Objectives * Value of Probability * Mutually Exclusive Events and inclusive * Adding Rules * Independent Events * Dependent Events * Multiplication Rules * Normal Probability Distribution * Exponential probability distribution * INTRODUCTION TO PROBABILITY THEORY The concept of probability ..
* Definition * Operationalization of variables * Population and sample * Techniques and Tools for Data Collection * Graphics * Definition. These are attributes, qualities, observable characteristics possessed by people, objects, institutions expressing varying magnitudes discretely or continuously. Example: people are variables: age, sex, height, weight, build, hair color, eye color, degree of attention, prior ..
Sometimes directly can not perform the integrals, at other times it seems that we could integrate immediately because first inspection to find similarity with the formulas that have formulas in tables. There are even some of the same formulas we can deduce by some techniques, like the one in this case in point, consider the ..
Statistics, estimators and estimators 1. Introduction 3. Calculating the sample size 1. Introduction The statistic has a prominent role the notion of random sample. A random sample of size n is: A collection of n random variables. All the same distribution. All independent. This definition idealized repeating the operation n times the observation of ..
* Definition * Uses of Sampling * Probability based sampling methods * Other sampling methods * Random Number Table * Reasons for Sampling * Difference between the following terms: sampling error and non-sampling error * Black and Sampled Population * Definitions. 1 – Population: Is one set of individuals or items that we can observe, ..
* Presentations tables: * Graphical methods: * Bibliography * Presentations tables: First define it is a table and then work the different kinds of tables requested: A table is a table consisting of the joint arrangement, orderly and usually totaled, the amounts or total frequencies obtained in the tabulation of data for categories or shapes ..
* Rate of Change * Ordinary Differential Equations * Verification of solutions of differential equations * First order differential equations * Homogeneous Differential Equations * Two special types of higher-order differential equations * Linear differential equations of second order with constant coefficients * Simple Harmonic Oscillator * Form differential equations * Reason for change Measurement ..
Department of Basic Sciences – Academy of Mathematics 3rd. Departmental review of linear algebra Shift: Morning date: 14/vi/2000 Test proposed by the members of the academy professors linear algebra. President Arturo Gonzlez Ledesma. Note: only five problems solved. 1. – Find an orthogonal basis for 3 from 2. – Given the bases and for ..
* Homogeneous and reducible to Homogeneous * Linear Equations and Linear reducible to * Accurate and Reducible to Exact * Homogeneous and reducible to Homogeneous * B) Determine for which values of “r” has solutions of the form y = erx, the equation y “‘- 3y’ + 2y ‘= 0 Solution a) We make the ..
* * Assumptions and hypothesis testing * A systematic for a hypothesis test for a sample * Example in which are the steps to follow in a hypothesis test * Bibliography 1. – INTRODUCTION Within the study of statistical inference, can be described as a random sample from this sample and estimate the value of ..