* Introduction to the Theory of Probability * Conceptual Approaches * Concept of Probability * Objectives * Value of Probability * Mutually Exclusive Events and inclusive * Adding Rules * Independent Events * Dependent Events * Multiplication Rules * Normal Probability Distribution * Exponential probability distribution * INTRODUCTION TO PROBABILITY THEORY The concept of probability ..
* Definition * Operationalization of variables * Population and sample * Techniques and Tools for Data Collection * Graphics * Definition. These are attributes, qualities, observable characteristics possessed by people, objects, institutions expressing varying magnitudes discretely or continuously. Example: people are variables: age, sex, height, weight, build, hair color, eye color, degree of attention, prior ..
Statistics, estimators and estimators 1. Introduction 3. Calculating the sample size 1. Introduction The statistic has a prominent role the notion of random sample. A random sample of size n is: A collection of n random variables. All the same distribution. All independent. This definition idealized repeating the operation n times the observation of ..
* Definition * Uses of Sampling * Probability based sampling methods * Other sampling methods * Random Number Table * Reasons for Sampling * Difference between the following terms: sampling error and non-sampling error * Black and Sampled Population * Definitions. 1 – Population: Is one set of individuals or items that we can observe, ..
* Presentations tables: * Graphical methods: * Bibliography * Presentations tables: First define it is a table and then work the different kinds of tables requested: A table is a table consisting of the joint arrangement, orderly and usually totaled, the amounts or total frequencies obtained in the tabulation of data for categories or shapes ..
* * Assumptions and hypothesis testing * A systematic for a hypothesis test for a sample * Example in which are the steps to follow in a hypothesis test * Bibliography 1. – INTRODUCTION Within the study of statistical inference, can be described as a random sample from this sample and estimate the value of ..
* Theoretical and conceptual approach * Types of variables * The data representation: frequencies * General Rules for constructing frequency distributions for intervals * Frequency distribution table * Graphic Representation of Frequency Distribution * Laboratory * Bibliography 1 – CONCEPTUAL THEORETICAL APPROACH: After observation product were collected statistical data and attributes of the phenomenon and ..
* Exercises with solution * More examples * Probability of statistical independence conditions. EXERCISES WITH SOLUTION * A random experiences is to ask three different people, chosen at random, if you are in favor or not to consume a certain product. a) Write the sample space associated with this experiment, using the letter “s” for ..
* Problem * Random Variable * Expected value * Discrete Probability Distribution * Binomial Distribution * Poisson Distribution PROBLEM There is a campaign in a medical center in the town of Ucayali, responsible parenting a group of women. After the lecture are given a piece of paper with a single question: I wish you to ..
* Theoretical Framework * Application of Multiple Regression * Conclusions * Regression Bibliography I. – INTRODUCTION As inferential statistics allows us to work with a variable interval or ratio level, so you can understand the relationship of two or more variables and equations allow us to connect with a variable on the other variable and ..