* Computer Concepts * Information in relation to other sciences * Development of new technologies related to computer * Technological advances * Conclusions * Bibliography Introduction It is known that reality change over time, now live in an era where the complexity of processes and information technology has forced the man to use means for ..
* Concept of religion. * Origin of religion. * Major religions. * Secular state and religious state. * Religion and the Venezuelan Constitution. * Conclusions * Bibliography Introduction Humanity today suffers a burning thirst and instead of going to the living waters to calm his anxiety, run to extinguish with their own blood and acrimony ..
* * * Concept and etymology of the deacon * The Diaconate in the New Testament * Requirements for deacons * Requirements for Deacons Background Scripture: 1 Timothy 3: 8-13 8The Likewise must the deacons be grave, not double-tongued, not given to much wine, not greedy of filthy lucre; 9Attractions Holding the mystery of the ..
Index 1. Judaism 2. Islam 3. Christianity 4. Hinduism 5. Buddhism 1. Judaism Sense Lead a tolerant with everyone else. This always grateful to God. Here we show a submission to God, the only God, gratitude can be shown by sacrifices. Follow the laws that Yahweh gave Moses on Mount Sinai, the Ten Commandments. ..
* The text chosen * Textual Notes * Literary Analysis * Gender and social scenario * Point of View * Grammatical analysis * Study of keywords * Historical Context * Relationship between the Psalter and Ancient Near East * Text Theology * Bibliography INTRODUCTION Praise and worship has always occupied an important place of worship ..
* Description of the problem * Hypothesis * Definition of research * Methods and techniques of research * Outline of research Research Proposal monographic DESCRIPTION OF THE PROBLEM For many, the book of Revelation is a closed book. More than a Bible teacher has guided his class from Matthew to the Book of Jude, and ..
1. Sects 2. Classification 3. Features 5. Leaders 6. Language and clothing 7. Weakening organic 8. Suppression of individuality 9. Authoritarian regime 10. Handling of sexuality 11. What to tell parents 12. Author’s conclusions 13. Personal Conclusion 14. Those of sects 15. Vocabulary 16. Bibliography 1. History of the term: The technical definition of the ..
* Development * Conclusion * Appendix References Introduction The Satanic Bible written by Anton S. LaVey who was born in Chicago on April 11, 1930. Son of Augusta Gertrude Levey and Michael Joseph Levey, his real name is Howard Stanton Levey, later calling Anton Szandor LaVey. While still in high school he began to emerge ..
* Abbreviations and Acronyms * The values and their meaning * Humanities and Theological Virtues * Family: Education for Democratic Values and Virtues * Appendix * Conclusion * Bibliography Abbreviations and Acronyms. to: Article. c: Question. CCC: Catechism of the Catholic Church. Cf: Confer. Col.: Letter of St. Paul to the Colossians. Eph.: St. Paul’s ..
* Set Database * Architecture Database * Structure and models of Databases * Classification of Databases * Future Trends * Difference between DBMS and Database * Historical development of Databases * Advantages of Database Processing * Types of Operating Systems Database Definition Is a set of data and structured, stored, and the auxiliary memory and ..