* Computer Concepts * Information in relation to other sciences * Development of new technologies related to computer * Technological advances * Conclusions * Bibliography Introduction It is known that reality change over time, now live in an era where the complexity of processes and information technology has forced the man to use means for ..
* Set Database * Architecture Database * Structure and models of Databases * Classification of Databases * Future Trends * Difference between DBMS and Database * Historical development of Databases * Advantages of Database Processing * Types of Operating Systems Database Definition Is a set of data and structured, stored, and the auxiliary memory and ..
Preventive maintenance can detect recurring failures, reducing dead spots and stops, increase equipment life, reduce repair costs, identify weak points in the installation of a long list of benefits. On the computer, preventive maintenance is the periodic review of certain aspects of both hardware and software on a PC. These influence the reliable performance of ..
* Computer systems analysis * Computer systems analysis Is a set or arrangement of procedures or programs so that together form a single unit. A set of facts, principles and rules classified and arranged in an orderly fashion showing a logical plan at the junction of the parties. A method, plan or classification procedure to ..
Introduction The Oracle 9i database is a free relational database that makes use of system resources in all hardware architectures, to ensure maximum utilization in environments laden with information. Oracle is basically a client / server to manage databases. Is a product sold worldwide, but the great power it has and its high price makes ..
* Introduction * The Information Technology and Communication * ICT in the University * Conclusions * Bibliography Summary Technology has generated very different approaches and attitudes throughout history, there are times of skepticism, optimism and unease with the achievements and possibilities of technology. Today the general trend is almost absolute confidence. The rise of new ..
* Justification * What is LDAP * The advantages of LDAP directories * The structure of an LDAP directory tree * Technological Requirements * Access to VPN UNAL * Access to the Directory Tree National University * Oracle 10g on Linux Configuration * Performed Tasks for delivery * Bibliography JUSTIFICATION When a student enters a ..
Introduction This module contains a description of various components of SQL Server 2005. Include points on each component of the product if the component was in earlier versions of SQL Server, the information focuses on improvements in SQL Server 2005. Objectives After completing this chapter you will: Describe the major components of SQL Server 2005. ..
* Introduction * Importance of Information Technology * Concept Software * Definition Multimedia * Start of multimedia computers * Current Multimedia * Information technology in education and in Cuba * Conclusions * Recommendations * Bibliography Highlights of the study of computing and content of local history in 5th graders. Grade using multimedia and educational ..
1. Introduction A Distributed Database (BDD) is a collection of data distributed in different nodes of a network of computers. Each website is independent, you can run local applications and at least one global application, which requires access to data located in various places, using a communication subsystem [Ceri, 1984]. For the design of BDDs ..