[Updated 28 March 2011]
Customer Information and Accession Package:
information on the customer’s account and the account information you provide member (such as your e-mail, address, phone number, passwords, credit card or payment information, etc.) is maintained in the strictly confidential and will not be sold or leased to 3rd parties but will be used for providing services described on this site.
- electronic newsletter subscription forms and email alert
Akimoo.com uses subscription forms for individuals to request information by subscribing to our electronic newsletter and / or email alerts based on their categories of interest. We collect contact information (like your name and / or e-mail and other data) to give you the information you requested. We do not sell or rent email addresses to third parties.
We provide confirm opt-in e-mail to any list (s) you choose to receive. We use your email address to confirm your subscription and validity of the email address provided. Your response to this e-mail address is required to complete your subscription to an email list or newsletter. You can change the email address you subscribed to our form Manage your subscription or you can unsubscribe to the e-mail address you subscribed with and then subscribe again with a new email address.
You may unsubscribe / opt-out for one or all email lists that you have already elected to receive. Emails sent to you containing the information necessary for the elimination of the list.
- User / Member Communications / Client
When you send email or other of us, we may retain those communications in order to process your requests and improve the quality of our services.
- transactional relations
Customers, members, and / or users are considered as engaged in a transactional relationship with Akimoo.com and as such, we may need to email or contact you from time to time in order to offer our services .
Personal information and other data we collect:
- Akimoo collects personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, phone numbers, etc. when you sign up for various services that we provide (eg: creating a member account). We can combine this data with other services or third party to provide data better user experience for you.
- Akimoo servers may record / log information automatically whenever you interact with our site or use of our products and services. This may include information such as your IP address, URL, browser type, domain name (s), access dates and times, operating system, country of origin, language type, page views and user sessions to help diagnose problems and / or delivery of our services for you.
- We may use personal information you provide to provide the services requested and for our own research and analysis to operate and improve the services and products we deliver and develop new services and products.
- We may share aggregated non-personal information with third third of Akimoo.com.
- When we use third parties to assist us in processing your personal information (eg service provider basket), we ask them to comply with our privacy policies, confidentiality and security measures.
- We may share information with third parties in limited circumstances when complying with legal process, preventing suspected fraud or imminent danger, and ensure the security of our network and services.
- We may use your postal and email address to send you articles and / or information relevant to your use of our services.
- members’ conduct and / or investigation of the user to improve our services.
- Akimoo may present links in a way that allows us to check whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our services.
Advertising Special Terms and conditions:
We use a combination of internal and 3rd advertising companies to serve ads on our Web site and in our e-mails, based on personal information. To monitor the effectiveness of ads and provide a better user experience, these companies use information about your visits to our web site to display relevant ads. The information collected and used may include IP address, geographical location, their cookie and historical data previously collected. We will not provide personal information to our advertisers when you interact with or view a targeted ad, however, by viewing or interacting with an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will assume you meet the criteria targeting used to display the ad (s).
Security management and data security:
The website Akimoo.com reasonable security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control, including management procedures and specialized training for those working directly with our databases. We take measures to protect against unauthorized access to personal data, including considerations of physical security of stored data. We limit access to personal data Akimoo.com employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information to operate, innovate and provide our services.
Affiliate Information :
All information affiliate including address, phone number, e-mail address and taxpayer identification numbers are kept strictly confidential. This information is collected for the purpose of generating commission payments, the laws of the United States meeting federal tax, and management services.
Notification of Changes:
You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case Akimoo.com may not be able to provide services.
Although we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on our website or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Contacting the Website:
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, please contact:
contact @ akimoo.com