1. Specific features to consider 2. The construction of the athlete 3. What is Physical Fitness 4. Main objectives and means to be used for physical training 5. Energy systems and their relation to fuel, the duration and intensity 6. Physical preparedness plans and work factors 7. Benefits of a test 8. Consulted bibliography 1. ..
* * The goal of chess * The position of the pieces on the chessboard * Moving parts * The check. * Coping with check * Checkmate. * Castling. * The drowned. * Annotation of games. * The tables by repetition and perpetual check. * Jaques Matte quick conclusion. * The game of chess is ..
Summary The family and the school plays a specific and fundamental to the preparation of the child from the earliest ages hence developed research is one of the priorities of the work related to the preparation of children with developmental delays more complex intellectual Space. This aimed to influence the training of parents and teachers ..
Summary The thesis entitled Alternative movement games to encourage the development of basic motor skills in children / as three to four years of the program Educate Your Child, part of the problem: How to encourage the development of basic motor skills Jump fours in children / as 3-4 years old who participate in the ..
* Importance of physical activity of man * Types of physical activity: * Consequences of physical inactivity * Benefits of physical activity * Conclusions * Bibliography INTRODUCTION Conducting regular and systematic physical activity has proven to be a highly beneficial practice in the prevention, development and rehabilitation of health, as well as a means to ..
* Taekwondo * Systems Technology * Taekwondo vs. Systems Technology * Bibliography INTRODUCTION This paper will show the history, definition and basic elements you need to know to practice taekwondo, also show definition, characteristics and types of systems, finally will show the application of taekwondo in systems technology as it is the career in which ..
Summary Cuban schools exist in many children with respiratory diseases such as bronchial asthma, which is a scourge to mankind and is one of the conditions that have priority in health policy; being between allergic diseases and dispensarizadas. The application of respiratory exercise in free areas, gyms, rehabilitation rooms or school classrooms, has become one ..
* Research Objectives * Material and method * Results * Conclusions * Bibliography Summary. Knowledge of Therapeutic Gymnastics arises from the growth of patients with disabling consequences, both physical and psychic, capable of integrating holistic recovery in patients, being closely linked with other sciences. The method of study of this course requires the use of ..
ART. 1 GOAL OF THE GAME 1. The object of the game is to pocket the 9-ball, shot well from the opening and any other legal shot. 2. The game is played with nine balls numbered 1 to 9 plus the white cue ball. 3. In every shot should first contact the white ball with ..
Summary Care for children with special educational needs in this case to mild to moderate type, taking into account their characteristics, from the integration of educational influences it receives from the community and specifically physical activities at the coordination driving is the main novelty of the research, this is reflected in a strategy that describes ..