From an unorthodox approach Great Amasifuen Choquecahuana (*) The rationale for the decision must be the result of a rational application of the system of sources The rationale for the decision must be respected and not violate the basic rights The motivation must establish a solid connection between facts and norms During the past few ..
* Definition of policy * Definition of policy manual * Purpose of the policy manual * The importance of policy manual * Advantages of policy manuals * Types of policy manuals * Content of the policy manual * Policy development. * Narrative description of policies * Preparation of manual * Preparation of manual * Approval ..
* Introduction It was made a guinea pig dissection to observe their bodies, in order to know how our body similarly. OBJECTIVES * Handle the various tissues and organs of the mammal. * Watch the order and the relationship of the organs that make you different devices and systems. * Learn techniques of dissection. * ..
Abstract * The Ideology of Flora * Concepts of Subject, Society, Education and God * Bibliography Abstract Flora Tristan’s life was very complex, has been described as a socialist, positivist, romantic, feminist, etc. It is the job of this work holistically meet the life and work of this controversial woman, and through his writings and ..
Introduction “This generation has been responsible for the experiences of the struggle, fighting in the field of ideology … I got to know the great ideological battles after the triumph of the Revolution, he had to learn from the experiences of the revolutionary process he had to face Yankee imperialism, he had to cope with ..
* Types of Dividend Policy * Dividend Payments * Legal Aspects of Distribution of Dividends: * Issue of New Shares * Conclusion * Bibliography INTRODUCTION The most important objective of any company is to promote economic and social welfare through appropriate capital investment to those investments which deliver the best performance. All companies, whether public ..
* Introduction * Theoretical and conceptual references * Operations Research * Main tools of Operations Research * Making business decisions * Decision making with multiple criteria * Conclusions * Bibliography Summary Companies are worried constantly make choices that enable them to optimize their performance so as to get the most benefit. This is why operations ..
Summary This research addresses the legal problems of the proper use Visual ID of the National Organization of Collective Law in the context of the Provincial de Villa Clara. Introduction Since the emergence of humanity itself man could not escape the tangible expression of language as communication. Moving through different stages as they were: the ..
* Objective * Individual and Social Guarantees * Conclusions * Bibliography INTRODUCTION We can say that the history of law is a discipline whose object is the knowledge of legal systems. Referring to the rights of times past, the historian can only, if you want to make history to consider these in their uniqueness and ..
Summary Freedom of association is of particular importance among the freedoms and rights that fall within the International Labour Organization (ILO) and the rule of law and the Constitution. Constitutes the foundation of any democratic society, allows workers to express their aspirations and places them in a better position in collective bargaining to restore the ..