* Introduction It was made a guinea pig dissection to observe their bodies, in order to know how our body similarly. OBJECTIVES * Handle the various tissues and organs of the mammal. * Watch the order and the relationship of the organs that make you different devices and systems. * Learn techniques of dissection. * ..
* Nitrifying Bacteria * Methylotrophic * Phototrophs * Components of the photosynthetic apparatus * Rates of photosynthesis They get their energy from light (phototrophs), oxidation of inorganic compounds (chemolithoautotrophic) or oxidation of methyl groups attached to different carbon atoms (methylotrophic). Chemolithotrophs In chemolithotrophs, the electron donor is an inorganic molecule reduced. This ability to gain ..
Concept: Undoubtedly the most beautiful part of a plant is the flower. Flowers can be of many forms, sizes and colors. But they all serve the same funcion.las flowers so the plant can reproduce and form new plants. Almost all the flowers are composed of four parts: the sepals, petals, pistils and stamens. Flower parts ..
* Introduction * Results * Discussion * Bibliography SUMMARY: Pisum sativum lectin (PSA) has been used successfully as a marker of glycoconjugates located on the inner acrosomal membrane, but due to changes in the constituents of membranes between species, their use requires a preliminary validation. This study compares the results of acrosomal staining with a ..
* Taxonomy and Phylogeny * Ecology * Importance * References The sea hake, also known as sand dollars, are named for their flat and oval. These animals belong to the phylum Echinodermata, a group which also include sea stars (asteroids), cucumber (holothurian), lilies (crinoids) and spiders, brittle stars (ophiuroids). The previously mentioned organizations can live ..
Index 1. Introduction 2. Types of microscopes 3. Electron microscopy 1. Introduction A simple microscope (of a lens or several lenses) is an instrument that magnifies an image and allows observation of details of potential eye. The simple microscope is a magnifying glass or a pair of glasses. The resolving power of the human eye ..
* * Biotransformations * The red yeast * Biotransformations using red yeast in organic solvents * Biotransformation of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons by yeasts isolated from coastal sediments * Results * Discussions * Bibliography Introduction The following work deals with the utility, both commercial and organic, biotransformations. For the same you can use different enzymes or ..
The flowering of grasses is done through the spikelets are flowers without petals and hidden. To sprout green ears is when you perform and the flower matures. The flowering period of wild grass is very long and is often spread over 7 to 8 months because many species flowering on. Depending on the weather, the ..
* Material and methods * Results * Discussion * Bibliography ABSTRACT: This study reports the concomitant effect of three different water temperatures and two densities of rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) experimentally inoculated with P. salmonis. The fish were injected intraperitoneally with rickettsial agent (strain LF-89), using 0.2 ml from a suspension cell culture infected with ..
Index 1. Cell 2. Cilia and flagella 3. Protein 4. Genetic Continuity of Life. 1. Cell A basic unit of organization of living beings. It is the smallest portion of protoplasm that can perform vital functions, nutrition, relationships and reproduction. Shape and Size: Tends to be spherical but takes different forms, eg crushed or ..