* Personality * Humanistic theories of personality. * Personality Traits. * The five major categories of personality * Theories of personality and consistency. * Personality Assessment. * Conclusion. * Bibliography. Introduction. People often speak of personality as if it were a product, like a brightly colored tie to give her life to an old chop. ..
1. Introduction. 2. Biography 3. Influence theoretical vision of man and world 4. Development of key concepts 5. Comments 6. References. 1. Introduction. One of the main legacies of Martin – Baro is the humanization of the social sciences. In this paper we explore his life and ideology, their thoughts and their struggles, and intend ..
Summary Emissions of pollutants into the atmosphere and the magnitude of them, are the cause of many environmental problems today from the local to global scale, the city of Pinar del Rio and the community of Santa Lucia in the province of Pinar River are not foreign to this situation, being necessary to quantify and ..
Index 1. Background of the memory. 2. Implicit and explicit memory. 3. Information processing multiple memories. 4. Attention associated memory. 6. Bibliography. 1. Background of the memory. Learning is defined in terms of relatively permanent changes due to past experience, and memory is a crucial part of the learning process, without it, the experience would ..
Abstract * Objectives * Bioacoustics * Noise pollution * Effects of marine traffic on cetaceans * Effects of earthquakes on cetaceans * The effects of sonar on cetaceans * Effects on cetaceans LFAS * Conclusions * Bibliography ABSTRACT Cetaceans are an order of marine mammals spread across the globe: dolphins, whales, porpoises and whales, using ..
Man needs more elements to perform a task effectively, from learning to master a song theoretical and physical disciplines. Among these the most important elements, after taking the necessary will, is the concentration, as without it is not achieved maximum use of our mental capacities. This is why it is very important to develop the ..
* INTRODUCTION * Albert Bandura. SOCIAL LEARNING THEORY COGNOTIVO * Theory Albert Bandura Observational * Biography of Jean Piaget * DEVELOPMENT BY JUAN intellectual or cognitive Piaget * According to Jean Piaget’s constructivist theory * GLOSSARY * BIBLIOGRAPHY INTRODUCTION The behavioral theorists gave his time and his time valuable contributions to education. Many of his ..
* Preservation of the environment * Chicago would be polluted city * District’s most polluted * Trash this more than us * The noise also affects us * Tourism in our hands * Possible solutions * Conclusions * Bibliography INTRODUCTION The social behavior of man, which led him to communicate through language, which later formed ..
* Foundations * Hypothesis. * Methods and procedures. * Schedule. * Resources needed. * Budget. * References. Organisms associated with species Lantana camara L, Lippia dulcis Trev. and Cleome viscosa L. and its relation to crop pest organisms tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum, Mill) and onion (Allium cepa L.) Problem. It is unknown whether the species Lantana ..
The introduction of cleaner production practices is the continuous application of a preventive environmental strategy, integrated processes, products and services, to increase process efficiency, reduce risks to humans and the environment and sustainability economic development. This means implementing a large group of actions and measures to ensure the efficient use of raw materials, water ..