Index 1. Introduction 2. Injuries 3. Dermorreaccion 4. Isolation 1. Introduction Tuberculosis is a chronic infectious disease caused by bacteria of the genus Mycobacterium, which appear as characteristic feature being immobile, non-spore and acid-resistance. This disease has been eradicated in developed countries. In other countries where the disease has decreased Classic, the disease is ..
* Materials and Methods * Presentation of products Method * * Control group * Experimental group * Presentation of results and discussion * Results stapler use in the closure of dermal skin * Results Mononylon (R) suture using 3-0 in the closing of skin * Conclusions * Bibliography ABSTRACT The biological characteristics of the repair ..
* Introduction * Morphology * Latrodectus mactans (habitat, toxicity, effects, etc.) * Loxoscelism (poison, clinical, treatment) * References Introduction True spiders medical interest in the world belong to the genera Phoneutria, Loxosceles and Latrodectus and Atrax, the first of which is distributed from Costa Rica to Bolivia. The genus Atrax is in Australia, New Guinea ..
DISSERTATION “The Camel” CAMEL (Camelos bactrianus) (Class: Mammals) (Family: Camelids) * Dwelling place Lives in Asia (Southeast Asia) and some parts of Africa, two groups were separated to become the two main types of camel known today: the dromedary and Bactrian camel of shorter legs and with two humps. b) How to reproduce They ..
* Summary * Introduction * Development * Recommended * Bibliography ABSTRACT For this study collected information from a five-year period 2001-2006 in different pig farms in Cuba Granma territory in order to present the current status of some of the major digestive diseases of infectious origin, which are sometimes almost enzootic and need to know ..
Research Project * How to study an animal Organizational Chart >> * External Organization: Integumentary System * Ecology * Conclusion * Bibliography * Related photos 1) 1.1 How to study an animal General Plan of Organization. 1.2 Classification Taxonomy. Cetaceans: order of mammals fully adapted to the aquatic environment; spend their entire life, from birth ..
“Parrots” Parrotfish, common name applied to some 340 species of brightly colored birds that includes among other cockatoos, parrots, parakeets, lovebirds, macaws. They are also known as parrot. It is a very homogeneous group, with characteristics that can not be confused with any other bird. The size of the parrots is very variable and ranges ..
* Objectives * Diagnosis * Conclusions * Recommended * Annexes * Bibliography Study the current behavior of canine distemper. Incidenciaen the Municipality of Sancti Spiritus OBJECTIVES: Due to the high incidence of canine distemper in our town during the period 2005/2006 we took on the task of upgrading from the disease, and to carry out ..
* Amphibians * The bullfrog * Skeletal System * Digestive System * Nervous System * The head * The trunk * The skin * Mouth cavity. * Digestive * Amphibians The Greek word amphibian means “double life” and refers to both aquatic and terrestrial life who know these animals develop. Amphibians evolved from lobe-finned fishes ..
* The weapons of the most extraordinary sea hunter * Behavior * The savory taste of metal The armor of the most extraordinary sea hunter Its robust and streamlined body, coupled with the impressive jaws full of sharp teeth, make the largest great white sharks. HEAD Torpedo-shaped, head culminates in a large conical snout, under ..